Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sour Cream Coffeecake

I used to think that I could only find gluten-free baked goods at Whole Foods.  However, recently I have been seeing gluten-free brownies, muffins, cupcakes, and cookies offered at Bristol Farms and Ralphs.

I found this little beauty in Bristol Farms.

I love coffeecake.  So I was thrilled when I found this!!!




A review of the cake
-Price:  $7.50!!!  Yes, this is how much I love coffee cake.
-Convenience:  Open the package and eat -- doesn't get much simpler than this.
-Taste:  Delish!  Not too sweet, just nice.
-Texture:  The cake was moist with a bounce/spring to it.  There were also walnuts in it (not a big fan of nuts in my cake, but it was okay).  


-Overall:  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.
(4.5 out of 5 happy Asian smiles) -- this cake will soon be going, going, gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment